Pro Bowl cornerback and former Virginia Tech Hokie DeAngelo Hall is offering the assistance of his charity foundation to assist the victims of the recent Virginia Tech shootings. Although Hall has not made a monetary gift, he recently met with school and city leaders to discuss how his foundation could assist with the healing process. The DeAngelo Hall Foundation assist those affected by youth violence and help with programs aimed at violence prevention. Click HERE to learn more about D-Hall’s foundation.
I’m glad D-Hall’s taking steps to help the Virginia Tech community during its time of need. I met D-Hall briefly during the Falcons Fan Fest last fall and he seemed like a cool guy. He said what up and thanked me for coming out, and I could definitely tell that he thrived in the spotlight and cherished the fanfare of being a professional football player.
No comments:
Post a Comment