Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Atlanta Silverbacks, 2012

I am glad the results of the "Decision 2012" resulted in the team keeping the name "Atlanta Silverbacks".  As a metro Atlanta native, the "Silverback" name reminds me of Zoo Atlanta's most famous resident - Willie B, the silverback ape.  It seems like the Red Apes are making moves this off season to generate support and buzz. I hope it results in on-the-field victories.  The metro Atlanta area loves soccer.  We just need a team that competes, consistently wins, and provides an overall enjoyable soccer experience.  The above logo was designed by a fan of the Silverbacks.  Unfortunately, I do not know their name, so I cannot give them proper credit.

1 comment:

pramod said...



Nice Blog
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,

Last Minute Flights to South Africa